X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danielsmith12
    • Nov 2016
    • 3.5.x

Doubt about Forum.

VBulletin forum is the best place to clear all my doubts.But some Forum admin has deleted my threads because of the unspecified reason.I don't know what is the reason about this.Currently, I have to work with college essay writing service,I have to ask so many doubts and suggestions for my site about the programming code and host.So I have to moderate my threads.
    If I have moderate new threads in my forums, how can I allow certain users to by-pass having to be validated?Considering I don't want to make them a moderator or admin?Please clear my doubt?
    Last edited by BirdOPrey5; Sat 12 Nov '16, 2:17am. Reason: Removed uncessary link.
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Hello,

Yes you can create different usergroups with different permissions. One group can have permission to post without approval while others will require approval to post. This is relatively easy to setup- if you purchase a license we will be able to help you set this up if you need it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...