X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kadynce
    • Aug 2016
    • 5.0.x

Charged 8 times and still no Vbulletin access

I checkout for a silver membership I have now been charged 7 times. And still dont have the forum software can anyone tell me why this happening ? Paypal refunded 6 of them but the 7th one i am leaving as I would like to activate my forums.
  • Kadynce
    • Aug 2016
    • 5.0.x

This was Cloud by the way.

Comment

• jkotlowski
      • May 2015
      • 5.1.x

Have you logged into your account and accessed the member's area? I was on Cloud for about a month last year and I vaguely recall having to access it the first time through;

This page. There is also a link to the Member's Area at the bottom of the forum here, in the footer. If you can't access your cloud setup through there, you can also access the support ticket system and ask the VB guys there directly. You'll probably get a faster response, because if I recall, the developers here and the guys that manage sales and sales support are two different groups.
      Want bigger avatars for your forum? There's a mod here. But be sure to vote for the JIRA requesting the fix here!

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

Your ticket has been passed to our Sales team to resolve the issue for you. They work office hours (Pacific Time) and will get back to you then.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment