X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark Wease
    • Apr 2016
    • 5.1.x

Question on purchasing version 5 with Mobile suite

I can't seem to find out if version 5 will work on mobile devices without creating a App with Apple and Google. Will version 5 without the mobile suite still be able to show a theme similar to what I see on my PC?

I see with older version you can download a API for that but not the version 5.
  • glennrocksvb
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • Mar 2011
    • 5.7.X

vBulletin 5 is Responsive which means when the forum is viewed from a mobile browser, the layout automatically adapts/adjusts to the available screen width without additional plugin or app. Try viewing this forum on your phone.
    Last edited by glennrocksvb; Wed 13 Apr '16, 9:05am.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment

• Taim
      • Jan 2011
      • 5.0.X

You don't need an app for mobile devices. VB5 gets fit to every screen size very beautifully. You can visit this forum from your smartphone and see the layout. It's very easy that we don't have to worry about mobile versions of our forums.
      Best Web Hosting – SSD Powered Web Hosting with Unlimited Bandwidth $2.95/m
      Domain Names - .Com Domains for $8.95 – Register, Renewal & Transfer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...