How to post a question in the cloud forum?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • volican
    • Mar 2016
    • 5.1.x

How to post a question in the cloud forum?

I have just paid for the monthly service to give it a try. How do I post to ask questions in the cloud forum? Also how do you remove the what's going on box from your forum in the cloud version?
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Hello and welcome to vBulletin.

To get vB support on these forums you first need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, you should be able to post in the Cloud support forum.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• gmeans
      • Jun 2016
      • 4.2.x

I am a volunteer with a non-profit that started with vBulletin for it's forum. The folks that did the initial setup are all moved on, is there somewhere to get basic help on how to maintain and update?

Thanks,

Glenn

Comment

• roadsterdriver
        • Jun 2016
        • 5.2.x

HI!
        Where is there a guide to getting started with vB Cloud??? All I can find looks like it is for the software version.
        Please help, anyone.
        Thanks.
        PS: Also, look like I can reply to a post but not start one. Any ideas there would be helpful as well. I have signed myself by adding email via member section.
        rrr.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

Do you not see the New Topic button or do you get an error when you press it? Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing? Thank you, it will help to resolve the posting issue.

The Cloud version is virtually identical to the VB5 Download version, anything that shows how to work with the download version will also show you how to use Cloud. There is also a vBCloud Tips & Tricks thread in the vBCloud Account Information forum that is a good starting point.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...