Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dashdbn
    • Jun 2015

Should i buy?

Hello good people. I have been using the cloud for 2 months now and have know problems with the service.

90% of my users want tapatalk or forum runner. I understand that the cloud can not provide this feature so, the only option is to buy the package. My questions are,
    1 how easy would it be to transfer this to a new server?
    2 I don't want to loose any threads or user information?
    3 will I still have the fantastic mobile site that I have at the moment?
    4 will the cloud server still host the site until the new host is live and working?

Thanks for all your help
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Hello,

In order to not lose any threads or other content you will need to close the vBCloud site before the backup files are created. Then you can follow the instructions here to get your site up and running on a traditional host. There will be downtime while this is happening.

The other option is to purchase our paid upgrade service and we can do the move for you. Be sure you have your new host's information before you purchase, you will need to provide it in the worksheet. Note- after purchase it may take several days, sometimes longer, before the actual change over but if you note in your worksheet this is a cloud transfer they can keep the cloud site on as long as possible until the transfer has begun.

The style/themes/style variables and additional.css themselves will remain, you may need to replace images that were previously uploaded via the vBCloud File Manager as that will not be available on the download version.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...