I am ready to buy. Where are the instructions or videos for installation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adorer
    • Jul 2014

I am ready to buy. Where are the instructions or videos for installation?

Hello,
    I would like to install the vBulletin 5 Connect myself. I have never installed anything, but, if it is doable with no risks, I would like to save the installation fee. Can you offer some guidance or direct me to the instructions or videos?

What could go wrong? I read that once upon a time not to long ago, during installation there was something that needed to be removed and some people did not do it and were having either double posting problems or spam. Not sure. I have been reading a bit too much.

Thanks for your time.
  • starme
    • Aug 2011
    • 4.1.x

Here are some tutorials how to install vbulletin 5:

If you need further assistance, you can PM me.

Comment

• Adorer
      • Jul 2014

Thank you very much. I may very well take you up on that offer. I will let you know. It will be next week, most likely.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

If you purchased VB5 pleas add the email address you have used to register to this forum to the priority support email list in your Member's Area- https://members.vbulletin.com

This forum is only for pre-sales questions and you will need to begin posting in an actual support forum to get future questions answered. You will be allowed to post in a support forum once your email address is confirmed as a license holder. It will take up to one hour after you add your email to the priority support list until this account is confirmed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...