Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid for Vbulletin - Payment Review

Hi,

I've practically just now purchased the VB5 Connect package. How long do the payment reviews take to process?

It should be processed during business hours today. That would be before 5:00 pm Pacific Time.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your most annoying bugs.
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

same thing with me i purchase a vbulletin cloud and my status still pending anyways i have a demo but when i try to put the demo upon before payment it's says invalid but i put a url. and what about my payment status was complete did i see the admin panel after that?

Comment

All purchases go through a Payment Review to make sure it is not fraudulent. This is to protect you, the cardholder, as well as us. It will be approved as soon as possible.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Noted Thank you for the info. and one more question what happen if my purchase account is activated i can proceed to edit and download some file to use and create my own forum?sorry for being so much question i'm not too much familiar in vbulletin and this is the first time that i use vbulletin

Comment

You stated that you purchased vBulletin Cloud. This is a hosted solution. There is nothing to download. You will be emailed access once it is created and you can start customizing it.

Wayne Luke

Comment

yes i purchased vbulletin cloud, so that means i can't create my own forum using vbulletin cloud?
                Last edited by legions98; Mon 8th Jan '18, 9:11pm.

Comment

Originally posted by legions98 View Post
                  yes i purchased vbulletin cloud, so that means i can't create my own forum using vbulletin cloud?
                  You create your own forum, but it is hosted by us. You donít download anything with the cloud service.
                  MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.0 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
                  AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Working...
                  X