Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gator Bite
    • Nov 2009

Still Waiting for Order

I placed an order almost 5 hours ago, and I am still waiting for access to the download. My order status says, "Payment Review". My order number is 100023117. I've called for help, no answer. I've created a support ticket, no response. I've e-mailed support, which just created another ticket. I need to get this site up and running today. What is taking so long....?
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

From the FAQ, 2nd entry:
    How long does it take to get my license information?

You will receive your license information once your sales transaction has been completed. The length of time that it takes your transaction to be completed depends on your method of payment.

When ordering by credit card, some orders need to be manually verified. This process can take up to one business day.

When you order via Paypal, if you have funds available or instant funding source, your purchase should complete shortly. If an eCheck is used, it may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to complete.

Wire Transfers can take up to 4-8 business days to complete.

Comment

• Gator Bite
      • Nov 2009

Well that just sucks.... That is one slow transaction in this instant digital world. This is the 5th order I've placed and I don't remember that being the case with my other orders. This delay is going to smoke this entire day for me, and I'm off on a business trip tomorrow through Saturday, so I won't be able to get this site up and running until next week.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

What is the ticket number of your support ticket? You should have received an email confirming the ticket and providing a ticket number- if you didn't get that email then we likely didn't get yours. Either way if the email you provided when ordering was correct you should be contacted soon.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...