Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enricoeur
    • Mar 2002

Imports UBB6.2.x to VBB ?

is possibile imports all members, forum and posts from one UBB 6.2.x to VBB 2.2.4 ?

if not i don't buy VBB...
    Last edited by enricoeur; Fri 15 Mar '02, 10:40pm.
  • JamesUS
    • Aug 2000

A UBB 6.2 -> vB converter will be out in the next few days.

Comment

• Divine Coding
      • Nov 2001

Hello,

If you do buy, could you please use the link in my sig, as that way I get a bit of credit, but it doesnt cost you anything

Stephen

Comment

• at1
        • Mar 2002

Another UBB convert needs importer

Hi, James --

We've been in email contact. I just bought a license -- and am very happy to be an owner

We CAN do the install this weekend. I'm going to delete all private messages, so that won't be a problem.

(I'm sorry if it's not proper procedure to post this here, but I wanted to be sure it would be seen. We would like to be able to use the import script Friday or Saturday.)

Comment

• Conrad
          • Mar 2002

James, you wrote on the 16th that the converter will be out in a few days. It's now the 26th and there's no sign of it. When will it finally be released?

Comment

• TundraSoul
            • Jun 2001
            • 4.2.X

What a surprise? I'm sure he's busy.

I upgraded to UBBThreads then imported to VBulletin. The importer works for that.

Originally posted by Conrad
            James, you wrote on the 16th that the converter will be out in a few days. It's now the 26th and there's no sign of it. When will it finally be released?

Comment

• Conrad
              • Mar 2002

The Threads importer is also not up to date. I tried going to Threads and then to vBulletin and it ended up being one big mess.

Comment

• tubedogg
                • Feb 2001

With all due respect we do have better things to do all than sit around keeping up on Infopop's daily releases. Things take time, sometimes more than expected. Please be patient.

Comment

• Conrad
                  • Mar 2002

Sorry, didn't want to hurry you guys up or anything. Was mainly after some sort of statement as to the time frame that you have in mind for the release.

Good luck on the converter, looking forward to joining the ranks of vBulletin shortly...

Comment

• John Mac
                    • Mar 2002

Conrad, JamesUS posted in another thread he hopes to be able to email it out to some more people on Thursday.

He had some guys beta testing it and they made some suggestions for him to tweak.

Keep an eye there, I am sure updates will be in it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...