Why can't I post threads in other forums??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vBKat
    • Mar 2002

Why can't I post threads in other forums??

I bought vBulletin tonight and set it up to test it ( http://test.fathom.org ) and came here to ask some questions.

Almost every forum denies me access to post, and some (for example at vbulletin.org) won't even let me READ the threads! I've already registerd and done the activation, and I've already added my name to that form thing it told me to.

Am I going to regret buying this software? Heeeelp!
    >^,,^<
    OpalCat
  • WizyWyg
    • Jul 2001

You should have gotten an email with your purchase with your customer number and password.

take those to this page:

Input your user name on this board in the authorized list and voila, it'll open access to the rest of the forums.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Re: Why can't I post threads in other forums??

Originally posted by OpalCat
      I bought vBulletin tonight and set it up to test it ( http://test.fathom.org ) and came here to ask some questions.

Almost every forum denies me access to post, and some (for example at vbulletin.org) won't even let me READ the threads! I've already registerd and done the activation, and I've already added my name to that form thing it told me to.

Am I going to regret buying this software? Heeeelp!
      There is a link in my signature which helps you jump to that section whysiwig just mentioned enter the registered username there and you can get full support!

Do not regret buying this software It is worth it! The support is by far the best I have ever encountered for software

Comment

• vBKat
        • Mar 2002

Very strange. I'd already DONE that, but doing it again seems to have worked. Go figure!
        Thanks.
        >^,,^<
        OpalCat

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Originally posted by OpalCat
          Very strange. I'd already DONE that, but doing it again seems to have worked. Go figure!
          Thanks.
          Maybe the first time it did not save it properly or you overlooked something

Things should be fine now Hope to see you there soon!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...