Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yasunari
    • Feb 2002

Fail purchase on DigBuy..

We are currently unable to process your online order at this time.
    Please order by phone, fax, or check and your daytime phone number is required.
    Otherwise try your order at a later date.
    um I should purchase by Check then?
  • WizyWyg
    • Jul 2001

Just wait till morning or a couple of hours and try again. Its a server thing. If the problem persists, then email [email protected] and let them know that you've tried x amt of times over X hours and still no luck.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Re: Fail purchase on DigBuy..

Originally posted by yasunari

um I should purchase by Check then?
      I have read more users who encountered this problem last night, maybe they have some issue's with their payment system at the moment. It will be fixed asap, please try again at a later moment. And if all fails, please contact their sales department at digibuy to inform them of their problems. (But I think they know by now)

Comment

• yasunari
        • Feb 2002

I think I will going to order by check today.

btw how long does check ordering take to process, if I send the mail by SpeedPost from Hong Kong..?

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Originally posted by yasunari
          I think I will going to order by check today.

btw how long does check ordering take to process, if I send the mail by SpeedPost from Hong Kong..?
          I just saw a few other posts from user who purch. with Credit Card, I'd say "try again!". Credit card is the savest & by far fastest way. You get the information within minutes, and you can download vbulletin 2 minutes later.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...