X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Foro-Peru
    • Jan 2015
    • 5.1.x

Purchase ID 1000****

good afternoon 19 day purchase a license vbulletin this day I have received an email indicating that they are checking my purchase and ask me my name some data as picture data tajeta one point asked me: Purchase ID 1000 **** which is why / where I place ....
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

You should respond to the email/ticket. This is the public presales forum, we can't help with purchasing issues.

Comment

• Foro-Peru
      • Jan 2015
      • 5.1.x

nobody answers need to get to work and still can not download the vbulletin and I still have not repuests

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

The sales staff are only available from 9am to 5pm PST, they've only been in the office for an hour. They'll get back to you ASAP.

Comment

• Foro-Peru
          • Jan 2015
          • 5.1.x

Zachery please (vBulletin Ticket System (Ticketid: 1331251))

good afternoon please your partner repondio support me through ticket which indicates ( the data is incorrect ) did not answer my question about where I get the data from the item # 5 or which is the incorrect information . I'm losing valuable time to advance my project , especially if you pay for a service ( nothing is free here ) .... please can you help me with this issue thx

D'Marco Brown
          21st Jan 2015 02:07pm
          Hello,

The following information is incorrect:

1. Your First and Last Name
          2. First and Last Name on the Credit Card that was used
          3. Complete Billing Address
          4. Telephone Number

Also, the photo you sent is not an ID or passport.

Comment

• Final Kaoss
            Final Kaoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Were you just hasty when you gave them information? Go back, see what is incorrect, correct it and all should be ok. They want a photo that can give information about who you are: Drivers License, Military Card, State Identification Card etc. Patience is a virtue, take your time if you have to, to make sure you get every detail right.
        • Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

You'll need to provide some form of government like id, such as a machine readable passport, national id, or drivers license.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...