X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vcize
    • Jan 2011
    • 4.1.x

Vbulletin Mobile Suite questions

1) Will Vbulletin Mobile Suite (native iOS/Android apps) work with a vbulletin 3.8.7 forum?

2) Currently I have native apps for my forum through the Tapatalk build your own app program. I'd rather switch to vbulletin mobile suite, if possible. In that case, can I just "upgrade" my apps in the app stores by uploading the VB Mobile binary as an update for my apps, or will I have to submit all new apps that users will have to re-buy?
  • Carbuff
    • Dec 2011
    • 4.2.X

1) yes. You just have to upload the bulletin mobile api from your vbulletin members area.
    2) You can replace the old binaries as long as the api level is the same or higher.
    My board: Auto Forum powered by vBulletin.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

The VB Mobile App is fully compatible with VB 3.8.7. As Carbuff says you will need to download a Mobile API which will become available after purchase.

No one "has" to buy your app, you can make it free if you wanted. What is the current version of your Tapatalk app?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...