• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SPH0
    • Jan 2015
    • 5.1.x

Payment review status

Greetings,

I lately purchased vBulletin 5 license, it's been over 30 hours and my payment was not approved, the status is "Payment Review" and I recieved a message from my bank approving that vBulletin took from the account $249.00 USD.. So, may I know when they're planning to active my license or review my payment and why the delay, my website is on downtime and it's offline at the moment cause when I purchased the license I thought it will get activated immediately and I will turn the website back on with vBulletin, but yeah.. I'm just losing customers because of the delay.

Also one more question: Why the bloody hell the payment system doesn't work automatically?! That would save a lot of time for people and for the staff and makes everything much easier.

Thanks in advance
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

From the FAQ:

You will receive your license information once your sales transaction has been completed. The length of time that it takes your transaction to be completed depends on your method of payment.

When ordering by credit card, some orders need to be manually verified. This process can take up to one business day.

When you order via Paypal, if you have funds available or instant funding source, your purchase should complete shortly. If an eCheck is used, it may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to complete.

Wire Transfers can take up to 4-8 business days to complete.

Comment

• SPH0
      • Jan 2015
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by TLMD
      From the FAQ:

You will receive your license information once your sales transaction has been completed. The length of time that it takes your transaction to be completed depends on your method of payment.

When ordering by credit card, some orders need to be manually verified. This process can take up to one business day.

When you order via Paypal, if you have funds available or instant funding source, your purchase should complete shortly. If an eCheck is used, it may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to complete.

Wire Transfers can take up to 4-8 business days to complete.
      The method I used is Credit Card [Visa] and it's been over 30 hours.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

The system does work automatically. Unfortunately, it automatically flagged your purchase for review. It could be any number of reasons ranging from using a card a distance from where it was issued, using a card in a country it was not issued in, address mismatch. Review takes longer over the weekend as there isn't actually someone available to review these issues outside of normal business hours. Unfortunately, we cannot follow up on Payment Review issues on the forums. The easiest way to clear this up is to email [email protected].
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...