X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • catdog1
    • Dec 2014
    • 5.1.x

advertising features in vbulletin?

I am serious interested in purchasing the vbulletin forum software but it must have a built in feature so that I can simply and easily run advertisers banner ads without me spending hours and hours of trying to figure out how to do it.... it should be a rotating banner ad program that is easy to use... Please advise...
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

There is no rotating banner feature in vBulletin. We do make it fairly painless to put ads into the software without a lot of hassle. But the actual management of ads is not something our software offers. You're best off with a proper ad management software.

Comment

• catdog1
      catdog1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Zachery, can you be more specific as to what the proper management software is? most folks like myself simply do not know

• GlamourFlooring
      GlamourFlooring commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you are right. Ad take unused speed of computer system. If your internet speed is too slow then you have to take too much time. So advertise increase duration to load require page. For block you need to install browser plugin.
  • catdog1
    • Dec 2014
    • 5.1.x

Zachery, can you be more specific as to what the proper management software is? most folks like myself simply do not know

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

AdBulter, AdPeeps, OpenX, etc

Comment

• helenblog
        • Dec 2014
        • 4.2.x

Originally posted by catdog1
        I am serious interested in purchasing the vbulletin forum software but it must have a built in feature so that I can simply and easily run advertisers banner ads without me spending hours and hours of trying to figure out how to do it.... it should be a rotating banner ad program that is easy to use... Please advise...
        The same idea and we're also running this on our forum. It really is a great opportunity to have more profit when we are having more visitors on forum.

You should search on vbulletin .org for more addon as you expected.
        Best Advertising Forum and Marketing Forum on the internet!

Comment

• starme
          • Aug 2011
          • 4.1.x

We are using a third party rotating banner plugin for our vbulletin forum. It tracks clicks and impressions. It also has start and end date for the banner rotation

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...