X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Levi
    • Aug 2007

Mobile version for a vb 3.8

Hi

I have a 3.8 vbulletin version and I would like to know if with that version I can install a mobile version for device mobiles.
    Regarding install new versions of vbulletin, do you have a installation service?

Thank you
  • wda2015
    • May 2001

I would suggest to ask over @ vb.org about mobile version or mobile detection for vb3
    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

• Levi
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WEBDosser
      I would suggest to ask over @ vb.org about mobile version or mobile detection for vb3

What do I have to do to install a mobile version of a vbulletin 3.8.9 forum?
      Last edited by Levi; Fri 12 Dec '14, 3:21pm.

Comment

• Levi
        • Aug 2007

Can anybody tell me what to do?

Comment

• TLMD
          • Sep 2012
          • 5.6.X

Originally posted by Levi
          Regarding install new versions of vbulletin, do you have a installation service?
          Optionally you can purchase a professional installation/upgrade service. The professional installation/upgrade service covers an installation or upgrade of the vBulletin download software. So if that is what you are looking for, yes, they offer it. Currently it is 149 USD. Go to http://www.vbulletin.com/en/purchases and select an option for more information about this.

Comment

• Lynne
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Oct 2004

What do I have to do to install a mobile version of a vbulletin 3.8.9 forum?
            If you mean you want to install a mobile style, then you would need to look over on vbulletin.org, the modification site, for one as there is no default one that we supply.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Levi
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Lynne
              If you mean you want to install a mobile style, then you would need to look over on vbulletin.org, the modification site, for one as there is no default one that we supply.
              And what about the mobile style premium that I can download from my member area?

Comment

• Lynne
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Oct 2004

The mobile apps? They are fine but you have to rely on the company (IB) to fix any bugs instead of being about to get in there and modify it yourself. You also can't get any modifications to work for it, like you could if you just used a style (you would need to code the templates, of course, but it could be done).

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
                  • Jul 2008

And what about the mobile style premium that I can download from my member area?
                  That is only for old versions of VB4, it has been included with the VB4 package since 4.1.4 or so. You should just ignore that link, don't try to install it if you are using a recent 4.x version. The mobile style is already there if you go to style manager.

Comment