X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DemOnstar
    • Nov 2012

VB 5 enquiry

Hello there.

I have been hanging around waiting and watching to see how things are going with VB 5 Connect.
    I am interested but it looks like I need to hang around a bit longer as everything seems to be moving slowly, which is good for the overall product and the user I guess.

My question is this:

I intend to purchase VB 5 connect this week, I will go for the branding free option. I will use version 4.2 until VB 5 is up and running. If I purchase the branding free option, this means version 4.2 is also without branding. Is that correct?

Thanks......

• captainslater
    • Jun 2006

Hello,

the branding free option is bound to your license. So if you use vBulletin 4.2 now it will be branding free, if you upgrade then it's also branding free.

Note: You can't use both versions at the same time with one license purchased.
    To infinity and beyond!
    Deutschsprachige vBulletin News & Tipps
    captainslater
    - Eine vBulletin Cloud-Site

Comment

• DemOnstar
      • Nov 2012

Very good, you also answered my next question.
      Shame really about not using both at the same time but I never expected this to be the case.
      Good stuff, quick replies.

Comment

• rellect
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Dominic
        Hello,

the branding free option is bound to your license. So if you use vBulletin 4.2 now it will be branding free, if you upgrade then it's also branding free.

Note: You can't use both versions at the same time with one license purchased.
        In the same subject, does the branding free applied only to one license in the account, or to all of them?
        Refael Iliaguyev.

Comment

• captainslater
          • Jun 2006

A branding free option is an add-on to one specific license.

You can have eg. three licenses in your members area, two of them with branding free, one of them without branding free.
          To infinity and beyond!
          Deutschsprachige vBulletin News & Tipps
          captainslater
          - Eine vBulletin Cloud-Site

Comment

• DemOnstar
            • Nov 2012

Hello again....

To change the subject for a moment....

Could you or anyone give me any information relating to WAMP? I would like to build and test my site using the WAMP server.
            Is there anything I should know before I start? Particularly pertainng to the uploading aspect for when the site is complete.
            Are there any tried and tested methods for instant success? Or am I to expect a few hiccups along the way?

Thanks...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...