X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frieda MSweb
    • Jan 2009
    • 3.8.x

Payment

Can I pay by credit card from Europe or do I need to use paypal?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You can use either.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Frieda MSweb
      • Jan 2009
      • 3.8.x

Ok, thanx!

Comment

• myu1
        • Mar 2009

I've been trying to purchase the Mobile Suite from the UK but it wont let me buy it. I get to where I enter the card details and then put me back to enter card details again. I tried on my credit and debit cards using the Black Friday codes. I sent VB an email and below is the message I received:

Hello, Thank you for contacting us. Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday in the United States, our sales agents will not be available on Thursday, November 27th or Friday, November 28th. They will return on Monday, December 1st. Once our sales team is back in the office they'll respond to your query as soon as possible. Kind Regards Mark.B vBulletin Support

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by myu1
          I've been trying to purchase the Mobile Suite from the UK but it wont let me buy it. I get to where I enter the card details and then put me back to enter card details again. I tried on my credit and debit cards using the Black Friday codes. I sent VB an email and below is the message I received:

Hello, Thank you for contacting us. Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday in the United States, our sales agents will not be available on Thursday, November 27th or Friday, November 28th. They will return on Monday, December 1st. Once our sales team is back in the office they'll respond to your query as soon as possible. Kind Regards Mark.B vBulletin Support
          What browser/OS are you using? Can you try using a different browser?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...