Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rakeler
    • Oct 2012

hello here

I am a beginer webmaster and vb looks like what I need but I don't know what I need exactly. I've been reading this board for a while and I think I should buy a vb4 licence but I'm unclear about what you can download with it.

It says VB5 is available for download for user with an active vbulletin licence. Does that mean I can download and use VB5 if I have a vb4 licence ?

Thank you very much.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

vB5 Connect is available for download to those that have purchased a vB5 Connect license.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Ace
      • Apr 2004
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by rakeler
      It says VB5 is available for download for user with an active vbulletin licence. Does that mean I can download and use VB5 if I have a vb4 licence ?
      If you buy now, you get a vBulletin 5 Connect license. It allows you to choose to use vB2 or vB3 or vB4 or vB5.
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• bigboy42
        • May 2012
        • 4.1.x

so my question is if i get 5 can i still upgrade my 4 license to the suit?

Comment

• Ace
          • Apr 2004
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by bigboy42
          so my question is if i get 5 can i still upgrade my 4 license to the suit?
          The vB4 version you would have access to is Suite. There is no longer a Forum-only version.
          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment