Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skyrider
    • Feb 2006

Upgrade discount of $40 invalid.

I received an email regarding vB5, and I just wanted to try it out. The E-Mail mentioned:
    Upgrades from vBulletin 3.x or 4.x - $40 discount
    However, when I choose my site (vB4) as an upgrade, it doesn't give any discount of the full upgrade price. The coupon works though. Is this an issue? And yes, I clearly checked out the E-Mail, and this is not the same as this one:
    Upgrades of vBulletin 4 licenses purchased on or after 6/1/12, which are upgraded no later than 12/5/12 - $35 discount (will be reflected in the shopping cart for any license qualifying for this discount)
    It's 2 entirely separately discounts.
  • dondino
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Skyrider
    I received an email regarding vB5, and I just wanted to try it out. The E-Mail mentioned:

However, when I choose my site (vB4) as an upgrade, it doesn't give any discount of the full upgrade price. The coupon works though. Is this an issue? And yes, I clearly checked out the E-Mail, and this is not the same as this one:

It's 2 entirely separately discounts.
    retail price is $249.
    upgrade price is $209! <------- the discount is applied (-$40)

This makes the upgrade price of $184 if you apply also the coupon code before the end of september.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

Dondino is correct, there is another 35 dollar discount if you've upgraded/purchased a license in the last few months.

Comment

• Skyrider
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zachery
        Dondino is correct, there is another 35 dollar discount if you've upgraded/purchased a license in the last few months.
        That, I already know. As I stated within my thread.

However, the "original" price of upgrade is: $209.00

The email claims:
        Upgrades from vBulletin 3.x or 4.x - $40 discount
        So it made me think it was 209 - 40 = $169

It never occurred to me that the 40 was already "added"

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...