X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joshua.Scott
    • Sep 2012
    • 4.2.X

Does...

If i bought the forum classic does this come with the forums ?

And when i have the license can i move my forum if i disuse one of my domains, meaning i can use it more that once if i remove it off of old url.
  • wave-rice
    • Feb 2011
    • 5.5.x

Forum Classic ships with the Forum component and lacks the Blogs and CMS functionality. For Blogs and CMS support, you'll need to purchase vBulletin Suite.

Also, you are able to move your site to different domains over time so long as there is only one instance of the vBulletin installation per license viewable by the public at any one time.
    Aakif Nazir

Comment

• Joshua.Scott
      • Sep 2012
      • 4.2.X

what is cms?

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

cms = Content Management System. It is really the vBulletin "Articles" system and you can see it in action of you click on Articles in the navbar at the top of the page here.

Comment

• Joshua.Scott
          • Sep 2012
          • 4.2.X

ok but if i DO get the forum classic i get my forum and user system and able to move domains and install skins ?

thanks for the help tho im just getting some money together and am hoping ot get it this evening !

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
            • Jul 2008

Yes, so long as you delete/remove an old site before starting a new one. It is unusual for someone to ask about moving domains so much- usually you want to start a forum and let it grow.

Comment

• Joshua.Scott
              • Sep 2012
              • 4.2.X

yeah i agree its just im thinking of rebranding at some stage

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...