X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evanov
    • Jun 2010
    • 5.0.X

vBulletin 5 ???

Through what was published by the company so far of images for the vBulletin 5 did not see until this moment Fund chat with friends like social communication networks because it is very important and is an integral part of the communication is important with friends? My question is the fifth generation where such property or we buy a certain script for a chat?I ask you take into account this important point and thank you and your
    And forward ...
  • wat3v3r
    • Jun 2008
    • 3.8.x

There are many chat add-ons available for vb4 on vb.org. I doubt you would ever see "chat" as an integral part of vbulletin, but rest assured there would be a lot of add-ons for it.

Comment

• Alfa1
      • Dec 2005
      • 3.8.x

There has been no indication that chat will be one of the 125 new features in vb5 connect. The previews show no chat either. So I doubt that 'Connect' will include social chat interaction.
      However, facebook like chat is one of the top voted feature requests, so its possible that this may be added at some point.
      I buy 420 forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...