Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jessemarioneaux
    • Aug 2012

Price

I wish yall would lower the prices I hate that you guys have to charge 285 dollars who in the right mind would pay that.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

More people than you might expect, or most of us wouldn't have full time jobs developing/supporting the company

If you want a cheaper license, you could go for a forum only license, and upgrade to the suite later.
    You may also consider a used license, though those can be risky, there is more info for third party licenses up in the stickied thread in this forum.

There may also be a sale for vbulletin 5's release when it comes out. (though I wouldn't know, they don't tell me those sorts of things)

Comment

• smirkley
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by jessemarioneaux
      I hate that you guys have to charge 285 dollars who in the right mind would pay that.
      The right mind would pay that easily considering the value of the product. If they are serious with their forums that is.

I cant think of ONE other supplier that supplies this calibur of product plus great support.
      Last edited by smirkley; Thu 30 Aug '12, 6:31pm. Reason: correction

Comment

• oldz442
        • Apr 2012

Then don't buy it. Good grief.
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• wave-rice
          • Feb 2011
          • 5.5.x

Originally posted by jessemarioneaux
          I wish yall would lower the prices I hate that you guys have to charge 285 dollars who in the right mind would pay that.
          Plenty of people, who wish to take their forums further and are more serious and ambitions with their websites choose to invest that much in to upgrading their websites to use much more advanced software.
          Aakif Nazir

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...