X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Radianovic
    • Jul 2010
    • 4.0.x

Unverified paypal account

hello, i have an Unverified paypal account , and i want to buy a vbulletin License , but the problem was
    "
    Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)"

so please help me , because im using a nulled version of vbulletin, and i want to be on the right way.
    if i can contact any developper persons in vBulletin , i can send money to him from this paypal account! please help me, my forum board evoluted and i don't like to have problems with vBulletin Society!
    Last edited by Zachery; Mon 20 Aug '12, 4:37pm.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

If the paypal payment page said we cannot accept unverified accounts, there is not much we can do to change this right now. You need to make a payment by credit card, or wire transfer instead.

Sorry.

Comment

• beishe8
      • Oct 2005
      • 4.2.X

Can you wait a few days until Paypal verifies your account?

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• ID Vbrian
        • Dec 2010
        • 4.0.x

use another payment methode

Comment

• wave-rice
          • Feb 2011
          • 5.5.x

If you have the funds in your PayPal balance, you could just link a Credit/Debit card or bank account to verify and the funds will come out of your PayPal balance and anything extra will then be taken from your bank account.
          Aakif Nazir

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...