X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dooma
    • Apr 2012

vb licence stolen

Hi,

I sold my vb licence for someone , who paid the money to me via 2CO , the day after selling it , I got mail from 2CO that the buyer made fraud and didn't use his credit card during payment ( he is thief ) , If I proved that completely for vB team , can I restore my vbulletin licence ?

Thanks
    sorry , I don't know where I can post this issue .
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

No, we cannot do anything for you. We do not get involved in third party transactions. Sorry.

Here is some basic information and links that will help you determine if vBulletin is the right solution for you and if it will work on your server. Minimum System Requirements (For vB 3.8 and earlier) A

Comment

• Dustin L.
      • Mar 2011
      • 4.2.X

You may have to open a ticket.

Email [email protected] and they may be able to help you.

Dustin
      http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
      http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

Comment

• Ace
        • Apr 2004
        • 4.2.X

They may be able to help, but why on earth would you give them the software before fraud checks had been done?

*edit to add* Your case would be way stronger if you hadn't sold it almost immediately upon being able to do so.

Shady people might see that as a way of making a quick buck. Buy vB, wait 90 days, sell it to somebody, then make a claim to vBS that the buyer had not paid.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

Honestly, we can't help. We're very clear in the terms, we can't verify or vet anyone's stories and its our policy not to get involved.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...