X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pspfanatic
    • Aug 2012
    • 4.2.X

Waiting period for approval

This is probably a stupid question but I bought the forums and I got the little message that said that my payment is in for review. Cool.
    What depresses me is that I was hoping I could work on this over the weekend but it says that the vB team won't get to it until the next U.S. business day. That kind of screwed me there. Wish I would have known. I literally went through everything to make sure I understood guidelines and all. Maybe I missed it.
    Is there anyway that someone will be able to approve it over the weekend? Or am I screwed? Lol
    SweetGFX Forums
  • Dustin L.
    • Mar 2011
    • 4.2.X

I am honestly not sure if they approve over the weekend. But perhaps you could send an email to one or both of the following email addresses explaining your situation. No guarantees though.

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Good luck!

Dustin
    http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
    http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

Comment

• Super Cat
      • Jan 2005
      • 4.2.X

was it PayPal? If so they usually take several days to have the money clear. This could be true with other payment also. This may not be vB but how it was paid. Once account clears you should be good to go.

Comment

• AdrianH
        • Sep 2007

How long does it take to get my license information?

How quickly you get the license info depends on the payment method you use.

The quickest payment method is with a credit card. Worldpay orders are manually checked and approved and can take several hours to complete. Some credit card payments can take up to 24 hours to be verified.

If you order with Paypal and you do not have enough funds in your Paypal account to cover the purchase, Paypal will issues an eCheck which can take up to 14 business days to complete.

Wire Transfers can take up to 4-8 business days.

Comment

• liamwli
          • Feb 2012
          • 4.2.X

I called up, and got it approved that way. I used Skype, and the call was free.

I did use a Visa Debit card though.

Comment

• Pspfanatic
            • Aug 2012
            • 4.2.X

Lol I used a credit card and the money was taken out on Friday but I had to call today for them to approve it. It's all good now. Wish it was faster but I'm not going to complain, I'm just happy to have it!
            SweetGFX Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...