Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yangster
    • Oct 2006

Is there an ecommerce add on

Is there a shop to sell general merchandise on your forum or a cart system that can be plugged into the backend of vBulletin.

The reason I ask is a friend of mine has a vbulletin forum and has an ecommerce shop but loses alot of sales as people cannot use their forum ID and password for his shop part and they dont want to have to create a new account on his shop or dont understand why they should.

If this is not available as a direct vBulletin product perhaps someone can recommend the best ecommerce solution to run along side vbulletin on the same domain??
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

No, there is nothing like that in default vbulletin. The best place to look for something like that would be on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• wave-rice
      • Feb 2011
      • 5.5.x

There are quite a few paid and free e-commerce addons for vBulletin which can be found over at vBulletin.org but as Lynne has said, there are non provided default with vBulletin itself.
      Aakif Nazir

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...