• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Taim
    • Jan 2011
    • 5.0.X

Moving from Cloud to Self Hosting?

Hello,
    Planning for a new vb license and just wanted to ask if I buy vb with cloud now, and in future if I want to move my site to self hosting, then what will be the procedure, first of all I have to buy a license and then what?
    Kindly guide me about this.
    Many Thanks.
    Best Web Hosting – SSD Powered Web Hosting with Unlimited Bandwidth $2.95/m
    Domain Names - .Com Domains for $8.95 – Register, Renewal & Transfer
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Hello

Yes you can move from Cloud to self-hosting, we would extract a backup of your database for you.
    You would need to purchase a self hosting license in order to run the software in that way, however we can provide the backup whether you've bought a license or not.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Taim
      • Jan 2011
      • 5.0.X

After completing all the forms and going to payment page, that's very disappointing when you realize, there is no PayPal option.
      Best Web Hosting – SSD Powered Web Hosting with Unlimited Bandwidth $2.95/m
      Domain Names - .Com Domains for $8.95 – Register, Renewal & Transfer

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

I am sorry but PayPal cannot be used for monthly vBCloud payments. If you need to discuss payment options please email [email protected]. Please note they are closed on weekends so you may not get an answer until Monday.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...