Will their be a New Admin Panel in vBulletin 4.2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ariesk47
    • May 2012

Will their be a New Admin Panel in vBulletin 4.2?

Right now my three choices for forums have been either xenForo Invision Power or vBulletin and so far Invision Forums has a state of the are Admin panel easy for my staff to use. xenForo has a great admin panel and great forums but it lacks any themes or updates. vBulletin on the other hand admin panel is hard to use for the first time and is very cluttered and feels old and I recently found out it hasn't been updated since vBulletin 3 when was 7 years ago. I am well aware their are themes to the admin panel but that's like putting paint on broken rotten wood.
  • Andreas
    • Feb 2004

There are no changes to the ACP in vB 4.2 except a few new settings and tne Navigation Manager.

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

The majority feeling has always been, that the admincp design should be low on the priority list, getting end user functionality improvements should come first.

Besides, Invision redesigned theirs and it became difficult to use.

vB's is untidy but it works, no need for it to be updated. I'd just like to see the "modern" vBulletin logo put in there.
      MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• jaderollie
        • Sep 2008

Plus once youve used to using it afew times, or even have been using it for a long time, its easily mapped out, and very easy to navigate
        Why change it to something that no one else will recognize, as it will undoubtedly put the whole site out, and have users running around a maze they dont recognise no more

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...