X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Insane21m
    • Apr 2012
    • 4.1.x

Money-back guarentee?

Does v-bulletin have a 'Money-back guarantee'?
    I'm looking to purchase the single license ($195) for my clans forums' and everything.
    We have a lot we're looking to do but if it turns out it's just not for us do you have a money-back guarantee?

Thanks!
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Our refund policy is listed in the License Agreement.

15. Refund Policy for Purchases of vBulletin Products
    No refunds will be offered for the Software once it has been downloaded. No refunds will be offered for the purchase of other vBulletin products.

A refund request can be made through your customer account located at www.vbulletin.com and must be received within 60 calendar days of the purchase date. Refunds will be offered based on your original method of payment. If a request is received within 30 days of the purchase date, a refund will be offered of the purchase price, less a US$25.00 administrative fee. If a request is received between the 31st and 60th day following the purchase date, a refund of 50% of the purchase price will be offered, less a US$25.00 administrative fee.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Insane21m
      • Apr 2012
      • 4.1.x

So I can't install VB on my site to test it, without voiding my refund policy?

Comment

• Insane21m
        • Apr 2012
        • 4.1.x

Thank you!

Comment

• feldon23
          • Nov 2001
          • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Insane21m
          Does v-bulletin have a 'Money-back guarantee'?
          Once you downloaded a visible source software program like vBulletin, how would you "return" it?

I suggest making extensive use of the free Admin Demo and looking at other vBulletin forums to see if it will suit your needs.

Comment

• cobro
            • Feb 2006
            • 3.5.x

damn i have tested it and i really have to say i don't like vbulletin 5 but i have downloaded it so i will just have to bare with it and hope it will be better

Comment

• woffie
              • Jan 2009
              • 4.0.x

Originally posted by cobro
              damn i have tested it and i really have to say i don't like vbulletin 5 but i have downloaded it so i will just have to bare with it and hope it will be better
              It will get better, it is just beta.

Comment

• Gomjaba
                • Jan 2005
                • 3.5.x

Originally posted by cobro
                You do get 4.2 as well - stick with this version instead ..
                I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol like some thinkle peep I am!

Comment

• Hartmut
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 4.2.x

When buying vBulletin 5 you also have access to vBulletin 4 Suite. You can use vBulletin 4 until vBulletin 5 gets gold.
                  No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...