Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • afkae
    • Jul 2005

Upgrade query

I am an existing customer but haven't renewed my license since version 3 as I have had no use for a forum for quite some time now. I just now went to renew my license but it seems I have to pay $250. Is this correct and I have to rebuy my whole license again?
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Hello,

If you log into your customer account first you should see an upgrade option for $209. That is your cost to upgrade from your current license.

Comment

• afkae
      • Jul 2005

Is there any cheaper option? I would be happy with an older script as I am not overly financial and what I want it for isn't for commercial purposes. I don't know if I can justify $209 for the little traffic I will be getting. At the moment I have no option to download anything and if I remember correctly I used to be able to but not receive support if my licence had expired.

Comment

• beishe8
        • Oct 2005
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by afkae
        Is there any cheaper option? I would be happy with an older script
        Unfortunately there are no cheaper options.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

There are no cheaper options sold by us. Some people do search out and purchase used or "2nd hand" licenses for discount prices. Be warned however there is risk anytime you buy a used license - you have no way of confirming the old seller has really erased all copies of their files and if they end up using the software again your license could be suspended.

Real up on this post before buying 2nd hand- http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...50#post3130350

Also be aware licenses can not be bought/sold/traded here in the forums. You would have to find it on some other site.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...