X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SEO-GURU
    • Mar 2014
    • 5.0.X

want to buy package now

please any body do reply to solve it for me ... other wise it'll be too late ... while i want some professional forum as this one is ...... plz any one answer me my questions .....
    Last edited by SEO-GURU; Sun 9 Mar '14, 1:22am.
  • SEO-GURU
    • Mar 2014
    • 5.0.X

Hi to every one ... as I am totally new to forum creation and have now idea at all what to do, while peoples like my friends suggested me to visit this site so am here to go. While a lot of questions are popping in my mind, like I want to integrate in my already built new website which built in wordpress, secondly is my that website can use that package to install forum? 3rd I don't like my that theme so in future I may have to change theme can it allow then , is there any problem will be or not? What price will be charged to me? and lot of other same questions .... so now guide me seniors I am here for your help just before purchasing the package ... if any one want to watch my website first I can provide that link if any one want to clarify in more detail and release my tensions .....
    here my website link i provided so that no more posts should be created so solve it for me ... while problem is that .. my website is different than others ... so is it possible to have same sort of forum as others have? or I have to perform coding by me ... as i don't know coding then again i have to pay more or what else ... ? seeking for very quick reply from seniors ...
    Last edited by SEO-GURU; Sun 9 Mar '14, 1:21am.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

Hello,

We only provide the vBulletin software. We do not style it, customize it, or integrate it into Wordpress. We will give you instructions to allow you to install vBulletin in, for example, xtractweb.com/forum/.

Anything else you would have to hire people who can help you and possibly buy software needed to integrate wordpress and vBulletin unless you wanted them to act like two difference sites (if someone logs into wordpress they would not be logged into vBulletin...)

Comment

• SEO-GURU
        • Mar 2014
        • 5.0.X

Thanks Sir for your reply .... but my question is that "what about if i have to change theme, then will my forum be available or not?" on the other hand if we want to make a totally different forum website, then what is needed? And what you suggest being support team member or what you'll suggest having some experience? I mean should I integrate into my existing website or should I go for totally different forum website ... which one is best???

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
          • Jul 2008

Hello,

You may change the theme as often as you wish on the vBulletin 5 download version. So long as you leave up at least one working theme (called a style) at anytime there is no reason you should have to take the forum off-line when making style changes.

By default you will not have the same theme as your wordpress site. There default theme/style is exactly what you see on this forum

I would suggest you do try to match your forum's style to your wordpress site if you go ahead with the purchase- and it makes sense to try and get them integrated so they work as once site- it's just not as easy as setting up as a stand alone site, and we cannot provide support for how to achieve this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...