X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superman00
    • Feb 2014
    • 5.0.X

VBulletin Questions

Hey I got VBulletin and just bought a hosting site and im using filezilla and would like to know what im doing wrong I have tried every method I could think of to get VBulletin to pop up for me to install. I done the database thing I done the config.php and edit it and took the new part out. Then I done www.yourdomain.com/forum/install/install.php which I put it under forum but then I took forum out and just put it under public_html and still didnt work when I type that in the search bar it takes me to my TWC provider like google kind of. So anyone know what my problem might be thanks get back with me.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Please post in the correct forum for support, or use the members area.

Comment

• superman00
      • Feb 2014
      • 5.0.X

Well I would if I had a reply button this is the only place I have a reply button trust me I was on the help section before I posted here but no reply button so tell me how can I post somewhere else if I dont have a reply button?

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

You can start a ticket in the members area: http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...