• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GatorJimmyB
    • Feb 2014
    • 4.2.X

Licensing Questions

Hello,

We've already had to purchase a secondary license for our forums because you would not update the contact information on our primary license. We couldn't verify because the person who originally purchased the license is no longer with the company. That happened about 2 years ago, so now we've got our new license however the person who signed up for that is not with our company again. We've sent multiple support requests, phone calls, and contacted you many many times, still nothing. We've got vBulletin 4.2.0 installed at forums.hostgator.in and we'd like to upgrade it to 4.2.2 but we don't know the Member Area login.

Is there any way we can get some sort of support from anyone. I called support/sales today, no one picked up. I've emailed sales and support, no one replies. I've left messages for you on Twitter and Facebook, no replies. Can we please just get 4.2.2. What more do you need from us so we can get the files? It's an absolute nightmare to deal with your company for something that should be incredibly easy to do.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

I do not see any incoming tickets from a hostgator.in or hostgator.com email address. I do see the license though and it has no inquiries attached to it. What email did you submit these tickets from? Best would be the use the email on the account. Even if Lance is no longer with the company, you should have control over the email that he had.

Twitter and Facebook aren't used for support.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...