Is possible do new forum for every new page ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Batota
    • Feb 2014
    • 5.0.X

Is possible do new forum for every new page ?

Can i do new forums for every new page using vbulletin ?

Here a exampleClick image for larger version

Name:	teste.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	4018937

So i want do on Test 1 page a forum about games Test 2 page about forum about video and Test 3 forum about stream.

I'm trying find a way, but didnt find it yet on Demo version, can any supporter help me ? i need learn more about it before purchase vbulletin.
    Last edited by Batota; Tue 4 Feb '14, 11:19am.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Each forum actually creates its own page naturally. You can add navigation links to whichever forums you want. You can use Site Builder to set unique modules to each forum if you want to.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Batota
      • Feb 2014
      • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Each forum actually creates its own page naturally. You can add navigation links to whichever forums you want. You can use Site Builder to set unique modules to each forum if you want to.
      I try do new module to Activity Stream, but i cant change nothing, the same forum show for all pages =/

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        • Aug 2000

You're going about the process wrong as you don't need to add a new activity stream module to forum pages. They already have one. You only need to edit the page, and save it with its own name to override the default forum page. This is also straying from pre-sales and into support.

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Batota
          • Feb 2014
          • 5.0.X

Another question.

I'll able to put images on every forum ?

Small games images on every forum i do for the game.

I hope you understand my question.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
            • Jul 2008

In theory you could create a custom style for each forum and force users to use a specific style for each forum so you could have completely custom graphics- but there is no place holder for a single unique image per forum or subforum.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              • Aug 2000

I've added a JIRA that would allow customers more customization options via CSS.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• IggyP
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                You can use Site Builder to set unique modules to each forum if you want to.
                i like this idea its pretty rough atm tho.....for example i tried adding a video module to a channel group and you only have the option to place it at the bottom full width (not on sides like main page) then it displays wierd, taking up the whole bottom and cutting off the image = no good
                Attached Files

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
                  • Jul 2008

Originally posted by IggyP
                  i like this idea its pretty rough atm tho.....for example i tried adding a video module to a channel group and you only have the option to place it at the bottom full width (not on sides like main page) then it displays wierd, taking up the whole bottom and cutting off the image = no good
                  You can change the layout of the page to have a sidebar if you wanted.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...