I can do New Activity Stream for each New page ? Rent is a full version without restriction ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Batota
    • Feb 2014
    • 5.0.X

I can do New Activity Stream for each New page ? Rent is a full version without restriction ?

Im trying test the demo, but i cant acess AdminCP to see others features.

So i'm asking here about some features.

I can do new Activity Stream for each new page, i want do different pages with different forums, so it will work with vbulletin ? and how i do that ?

Another think, is really rent a vbulletin here, will me allow FULL VERSION of the vbulletin and ALL his features ?

Sorry for my english and i hope you guys can help me =)
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

We apologize for the issues with the demo, it is separate from our Cloud platform at this time.

vBulletin Cloud (the rental version) has some feature locks in place, but the majority of the platform is enabled.

I don't understand what you mean about the activity stream exactly, but most pages have it available.

Comment

• Batota
      • Feb 2014
      • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Zachery
      We apologize for the issues with the demo, it is separate from our Cloud platform at this time.

vBulletin Cloud (the rental version) has some feature locks in place, but the majority of the platform is enabled.

I don't understand what you mean about the activity stream exactly, but most pages have it available.
      When i click on Cloud service, said :

All Plans Include
      • Sites automatically upgraded to each latest version of vBulletin
      • Scalable capacity to match your needs
      • High-performance servers optimized for vBulletin
      • Large 100GB storage allocation included with all sites
      • Site security from a world-class data center
      • Robust data redundancy and back-up
      But why have restriction ? Upgrade for latest version and lock some features ? If i pay for the cloud, is not the same to pay for the vbulletin full version ? Its only a paid month.

And about the Activity Stream.

I want known if have any way to do news forums for each page, one forum different from another.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Some features, for customer usage, are locked down for security. To prevent others from possibly being malicious.

You can customize the activity stream via site builder on any page its on.

Comment

• Batota
          • Feb 2014
          • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Zachery
          Some features, for customer usage, are locked down for security. To prevent others from possibly being malicious.

You can customize the activity stream via site builder on any page its on.
          I can check how this work on demo version ?

I'm waiting the fix on Instal.php issue.

Comment