What about giving some coupons for the holidays?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moshe1010
    • Oct 2008
    • 3.7.x

What about giving some coupons for the holidays?

Vbulletin doesn't participant at Black Friday sales? so, what about giving some coupons for the holidays and close a good quarter?
    I'm sure a lot of people are waiting to upgrade, and a coupon will make them to do it. I want to do a massive upgrade for my board, but the prices are holding me back right now.
    Last edited by Moshe1010; Fri 2 Dec '11, 5:17pm.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

If there are coupons that go out, the community will know. Right now there are no plans that I am aware of.

Comment

• Moshe1010
      • Oct 2008
      • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Zachery
      If there are coupons that go out, the community will know. Right now there are no plans that I am aware of.
      Another question. If I'm upgrading my current VB3 license to VB4, can I still use VB3 meanwhile? (until I'll finish my testing with VB4)

Comment

• AusPhotography
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Moshe1010
        Another question. If I'm upgrading my current VB3 license to VB4, can I still use VB3 meanwhile? (until I'll finish my testing with VB4)
        a vB4 license entitles you to run vB3 (but not two sites other than a protected test site)
        environment: Centos 6.9, Apache v2.4.25, PHP 5.6.30/xCache, MariaDB 10.22 -- vB5 Connect Licensed

AusPhotography - Australia's Premier Photographic Forum vB4.2.3
        Rick (site owner) and Kym (site tech) sharing this account

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...