X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmurrayhead
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by donald1234
    No you are wrong, if the OP has been advised by you and or others to do a google search for "vbulletin reviews" and the OP does this and comes back and says something positive, you have NO right to try and negatively influence him again with a link to one site with mostly negative reviews. Out of order in my opinion.
    You are wrong. It's an open forum, and people are free to post information that might make someone rethink it a bit.
    No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

• zappaDPJ
      • Jun 2007

No you are wrong, if the OP has been advised by you and or others to do a google search for "vbulletin reviews" and the OP does this and comes back and says something positive, you have NO right to try and negatively influence him again with a link to one site with mostly negative reviews. Out of order in my opinion.
      Then we'll have to agree to disagree because I think it's wrong to allow someone to buy into something when they are clearly not fully informed and for the record I didn't advise the OP to use a Google search. I'd also point out that it's vBulletin 5 we are talking about here and not vB 4 which for many is a perfectly acceptable forum solution.

Comment

• donald1234
        • Oct 2011
        • 4.1.x

It's an open forum
        Actually this is not an open forum, it is vbulletins support forum and I am surprised IB tolerate what is clearly a smear campagn.

Then we'll have to agree to disagree because I think it's wrong to allow someone to buy into something when they are clearly not fully informed and for the record I didn't advise the OP to use a Google search. I'd also point out that it's vBulletin 5 we are talking about here and not vB 4 which for many is a perfectly acceptable forum solution.
        I agree that people should be advised to seek UNBIASED reviews about paid for software and t5he google advice is good, I don't however agree that anyone should try to influence anybody in a biased way especially on vbulletins own site, but as you say we will just need to agree to disagree on this one.

Comment

• jmurrayhead
          • Sep 2006

Actually this is not an open forum, it is vbulletins support forum and I am surprised IB tolerate what is clearly a smear campagn.
          It's an open forum in that anyone who is registered can post in it. And trust me, they don't "tolerate" it as evident by hiding customer feedback forum and deleting posts that say anything that is negative about the product. Heaven forbid people should know the truth about what they're considering to spend money on.
          No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

• donald1234
            • Oct 2011
            • 4.1.x

Originally posted by ozzie4x4
            thanks for the replies
            I think this thread has served its useful purpose.

Comment