X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wulfgar1
    • Dec 2013
    • 5.0.X

Some general questions about the software

I want to start a website, the heart of which will be a forum. This is the first time I’ve done anything like this. I have no programming skills, and don’t intend to learn any. I’ve been told that the best way to do this is to start with a good forum platform. I have some questions about your software.
    1. How is your security? How often do you get hacked?
    2. Will posts that are typed in other languages (Chinese, Russian, etc) be displayed properly? Is it possible to add a google translate dropdown to translate the website into any language?
    3. deleted
    4. Is text/voice chat available? Specifically, users should be able to go to a list of members who are online, sort the list by sex, age, etc, select a member, and send him a chat request. When the member accepts the request, a text chat window will pop up, and audio will start.
    5. Can thumbs up/thumbs down votes be given to individual posts, and cumulative total votes be displayed under member’s avatars?
    6. Is it possible to display information about each member under the avatar?
    7. Is it possible to make polls with up to 20 options?
    8. Is it possible for members to send each other PMs, and for the admin to see these PMs if necessary?
    Thank you
    Last edited by wulfgar1; Thu 26 Dec '13, 4:26am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...