Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by feldon23
    Sammy76 is clearly a user who posts something innocuous, generic, and irrelevant as their first post, hoping to get it approved, so then they have elevated privileges to post spam and advertising. Not sure why such posts get approved here. I never let them through on my forums.
    Not all new users' posts currently go for pre-approval, I don't personally know the criteria that dictates this. So it's not that the post was approved as such.
    Anyway, I've got rid of it, as your assessment is almost certainly correct.

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    Sammy76 is clearly a user who posts something innocuous, generic, and irrelevant as their first post, hoping to get it approved, so then they have elevated privileges to post spam and advertising. Not sure why such posts get approved here. I never let them through on my forums.

Leave a comment:

• brian hopwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Sammy76
    Great job.
    whats a great job lol

Leave a comment:

• brian hopwood
    replied
    Originally posted by feldon23
    urbantimewarp,

Your best bet is Google "vBulletin reviews" and then make your own mind up.
    i have been than you for the advice feldon

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    urbantimewarp,

Your best bet is Google "vBulletin reviews" and then make your own mind up.

Leave a comment:

• brian hopwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Most purchases are processed within an hour. If you're using an external payment source in Paypal and not instant funding it can take 2-3 days.
    so it will be faster if i pay by my debit card then yes ?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Most purchases are processed within an hour. If you're using an external payment source in Paypal and not instant funding it can take 2-3 days.

Leave a comment:

• brian hopwood
    replied
    well i do like that looks and feels a lot better than phpbb if i buy this how long will it take before i can go love as i have seen posts with members waiting days to have it activated i will pay with paypal then the payment will be instant ?

Leave a comment:

• brian hopwood
    replied
    hello in styles it says This CSS file is obsolete and is available here for reference purposes only why is this and how do you edit the style then as the style generator is not very good if you ask me

is there no way to edit the styles apart from the generator ?

never mind i have it now (AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager> click on go for the style you wish to make changes)

Leave a comment:

• brian hopwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe D.
    I am sorry the vB5 Demo system is not working and our developers are aware of the issue. I do not yet know when it will be back online. Our VB4 Demo system is working if you have any desire to try that one- http://www.vbulletin.com/en/vb4-trial/
    thank you sir that's a lot better reply to my problem i have just installed phpbb but i will now look in to this and see how it all looks and feels

Leave a comment:

• cellarius
    replied
    Of course, evil spirits could say that the demos adequately represent the status of vb4 and vB5...

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    I am sorry the vB5 Demo system is not working and our developers are aware of the issue. I do not yet know when it will be back online. Our VB4 Demo system is working if you have any desire to try that one- http://www.vbulletin.com/en/vb4-trial/

Leave a comment:

• brian hopwood
    replied
    ill tell you what ill save myself $249.00 and go with phpbb its free its got good support and will save me a lot of stress i think please remove me as a member of your forum unless that's to much like hard work for you all at vbulletin as well i think you just lost a customer and after reading your forums im sure there will be a lot more feel the same

Leave a comment:

• brian hopwood
    replied
    i have submitted more that one request for a demo and had no reply at all and yes i checked my junk mail ive been taking a look on your forum and with the looks of things the support i can expect is going to be very poor it looks to me like vbulletin needs to sort out its customer care

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    We have online demos here: http://www.vbulletin.com/en/vb5-trial/

Send an email to [email protected] to have your username updated.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...