X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jurpro
    • Dec 2013
    • 5.0.X

Ask: Youtube function on vB5

Hello. I was testing a forum in vB4 and vB5 in here. Just wondering about Youtube video post. in vB4 there is no problem, the video look beautiful with the best width and high. But when tested in vB5, seems BBCodeVideo doesn't work properly. the youtube video post in vB5 look on standard mode with small width and high. Why ??

Also, one question, why there is no skin and style profesional in the market for vB5. All of the market only for vB 4.2.2. Is it oke to implement the vB4 skin version for vB5 ?

I have a plan if I make a forum with the latest version of the system. Yes, I compare between vB and Xenforo.

Any answer and suggestion, I apreciate.

Thank you so much.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

What is the problem with the video bbcode? The default size is so the thumbnail works on small screens without manipulation. You can adjust this with CSS. When you start playing the video, it will expand into a standard share size from Youtube.

Can't really comment on the Style market.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• jurpro
      • Dec 2013
      • 5.0.X

Originally posted by Wayne Luke

What is the problem with the video bbcode? The default size is so the thumbnail works on small screens without manipulation. You can adjust this with CSS. When you start playing the video, it will expand into a standard share size from Youtube.

Can't really comment on the Style market.
      Oh. Yes. Sorry. It's look like I don't do click the video. I just try to post. Yes, when I click the video it do bigger with good looking. So, how about the style?

Thank you so much. It plus value for me for buy this system.

Thanks

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

We do not control who makes styles for VB5. As VB5 is still new and there are less people using it, professional style makers probably don't want to waste time on a smaller market yet- but you would need to ask them to get their own reasons. We're not stopping anyone from making styles.

Comment