X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alphagamer
    • Jan 2002

Presales questions vb5 + mobile suite

Hello Vbulletin,

I am considering to use the Black-Friday (hope I name it correct, as we don't have it in Europe) discount coupon as communicated via email yesterday. I do however have some questions. Is the discount also valid when buying the Vb 5 Connect + the Mobile Suite? Which would mean that the prices is reduced from $ 359.00 to $ 334.00?

Furthermore I have a number of questions about the Mobile Suite. I did see that the mobile apps are suited for different devices, does this mean that the IOS app is both for iPhone and iPad and automatically adjusts its size to the device (with the little + sign in the appstore)? Or will I run the iPhone app on my iPad?

I also read about the customization of the app. How does this work (is there a demo or more info available on this)? Can I change colors and can I import my logo? Will I be able to add additional features to the app (like hacks in the Vbulletin) or is this functionality closed and only supports the build in features?

Looking forward to hear from you.
    Alphagamer - The place to talk about computergames!!
  • Alphagamer
    • Jan 2002

Would be nice if I could get a reply. I am especially interested in the Mobile Suite customizability.

Thanks!

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

Best I can tell you is to try, the store will update properly if the coupon code is allowed to be used with it.

Comment

• Alphagamer
        • Jan 2002

Thanks Zachery.

Could you also please answer my other questions (about the Mobile suite?)?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...