₤151 got deducted from my account, when will I receive my licence information

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AwesomeMetalBands
    • Nov 2011

₤151 got deducted from my account, when will I receive my licence information

Firstly I would like to say hello to everyone, this is my first post on vBulletin, and when my website is fully operational, it will be a pleasure to see you all.

According to my bank ₤151 got deducted from my account , when will I receive my licence information. According to my status it says under review, how can my account be under review when a transaction has occurred?

I called my bank in the UK and they have confirmed that the transaction has occured

I have received the auto reply email with my "Thank you for electing to purchase vBulletin." and I have a purchase ID

thanks AwesomeMetalBands
  • Ace
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.2.X

It's usually within 24 hours of your payment reaching vB. Given it is the weekend, and banking institutions/the communications between them are often closed on weekends, you may need to wait till Monday.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• AwesomeMetalBands
      • Nov 2011

OK that's fine except payment was deducted from my account, I was expecting vBulletien to be fully operational on weekends since they are the leaders in forum software.

Comment

• Ace
        • Apr 2004
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by AwesomeMetalBands
        OK that's fine except payment was deducted from my account, I was expecting vBulletien to be fully operational on weekends since they are the leaders in forum software.
        Payment goes like this: Your bank account => your credit card provider => vB's Bank => vB's Account. (If not credit card, just remove that bit).

If there's a holdup/slowdown anywhere in that chain, vB doesn't get notified of your payment 'til it is complete. You can't blame them.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• SteveLV702
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by AwesomeMetalBands
          Firstly I would like to say hello to everyone, this is my first post on vBulletin, and when my website is fully operational, it will be a pleasure to see you all.

According to my bank ₤151 got deducted from my account , when will I receive my licence information. According to my status it says under review, how can my account be under review when a transaction has occurred?

I called my bank in the UK and they have confirmed that the transaction has occured

I have received the auto reply email with my "Thank you for electing to purchase vBulletin." and I have a purchase ID

thanks AwesomeMetalBands

Its called a Authorization aka Funds Hold.... Meaning if vBulletin decides to decline your transaction then the hold will be lifted in 7-10 days and funds will be available again for spending... So while appears you have been charged you really haven't it was just a authorization/check to make sure even have the funds to complete the transaction.
          ------------------------------------------
          Steve
          DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• AwesomeMetalBands
            • Nov 2011

I appreciate the help, I'm just paranoid as usual thinking, something went wrong and I will not get my money back. But they are the leaders, so i shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Comment

• AwesomeMetalBands
              • Nov 2011

Oh i see it has to follow the authentication procedure, although it looks like i completed the transaction this is not the case.

thanks everyone

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
                • Jul 2008

See the FAQ: https://www.vbulletin.com/faq.php#faq-90

Comment

• Riasat
                  • Aug 2006

If you use paypal, it is almost instant. For any other methods, it can take up to 24H.

Comment

• AwesomeMetalBands
                    • Nov 2011

but you would require the funds in your PayPal account which i don't have, and that would take several days. Thanks for the info.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...