X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frand
    • Aug 2013
    • 4.2.X

Question about license, price and such

Hey guys, i'm very close buying a license soon, but i have some questions related to it (I don't find your site so good when it comes to paying, and such as it's confusing)

How much does a license cost? I can't find it, only something for 249$ but it doesn't cost that, as far i know.

I want to buy a 4.2.0 license forum and not 5.xx as i prefer 4.2.0, how can i do that, and how much will it be? Please give me detailed answers thanks, you might soon have a new customer.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

A lifetime license of vBulletin costs $249.00

This gives you access to your choice of versions, vBulletin 3.8, vBulletin 4.2 or vBulletin 5 and the right to install the software on a single website.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• OhioDave
      Banned
      • Jul 2012

Before you purchase if you plan to use vb4 make sure your host doesn't use the most up to date PHP version and tour users don't use the most up to date internet explorer versions
      Originally posted by Frand
      Hey guys, i'm very close buying a license soon, but i have some questions related to it (I don't find your site so good when it comes to paying, and such as it's confusing) How much does a license cost? I can't find it, only something for 249$ but it doesn't cost that, as far i know. I want to buy a 4.2.0 license forum and not 5.xx as i prefer 4.2.0, how can i do that, and how much will it be? Please give me detailed answers thanks, you might soon have a new customer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...