Someone bought vbulletin and tried to transfer ownership to me, but it did no good

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NelsonJonKane
    • Sep 2011
    • 4.0.x

Someone bought vbulletin and tried to transfer ownership to me, but it did no good

I still can't post, and VBulletin says once I register, I can use the forums. But that's not true.
    I get a message saying that it takes a lilttle time to complete the register, but it's been a week
    and nothing has happened.
    Last edited by Trevor Hannant; Mon 17 Oct '11, 12:53am. Reason: Email address removed
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Did you contact [email protected] to make sure the first license was valid and that it could be transferred to begin with? vBulletin licenses can only be transferred once.

You will have to contact [email protected] with as much info as you have such as license #/customer # to see if they can help.

Comment

• SteveLV702
      • Aug 2009

Once the license is in fact transferred into your name and you receive your customer number and password from vbulletin you can login at https://members.vbulletin.com/member...t_priority.php and enter your email address exactly as its registered on the forums and you will get access..
      ------------------------------------------
      Steve
      DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
      CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
      TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
      Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

I believe Lynne has replied to your ticket. You were notified on 9th October that the license had been transferred to you and new Members Area information was sent out at that time.

If you don't have a copy of that mail, you can request a copy of your Customer Number and a new password by going here:

Use the email address on your license.

Note: Because of security issues all customer passwords are randomly generated. You cannot choose your own password.

Once you've done that, click on the 'Priority Forum Support' link in the Members Area and ensure that your forum account email address is listed there and that the vbulletin.com forums box is checked. Once you've done this, it will take up to an hour to synchronise through to the forums. If you have any further problems, please reply to the ticket you raised.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

The problem as stated several times before is that you registered on on email account and your license is on another email account. The instructions to fix this have been sent to you several times.

Change your forum account email to your gmail one.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...