Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danimandiri
    • Aug 2013

buy vbulletin 504 then add for mobile suite

If i buy vbulletin 504 then in some day i want to buy the mobile suite too, how much the price?
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

The mobile suite can be purchased for $199 if purchased separately, whether later that day, week, or year.

In addition to the $199 you pay us be aware you need to also spend money on Apple and Google developer accounts and will need access to a modern Mac computer to "sign" your iOS app.

Comment

• Frank Davis
      • Sep 2012
      • 5.3.x

Originally posted by Joe D.
      The mobile suite can be purchased for $199 if purchased separately, whether later that day, week, or year.

In addition to the $199 you pay us be aware you need to also spend money on Apple and Google developer accounts and will need access to a modern Mac computer to "sign" your iOS app.

Then would you suggest the forum runner for 599.00? Is it jsut as good or better then mobile suite? What are the feature differances please?

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

I see you have another thread here - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-runner-ad-ons

But the ForumRunner vs VB Mobile Suite choice is mainly the question of do you want to be personally responsible for keeping your mobile apps upgraded and in the Google and Apple stores or not. If you'd rather someone else deal with that headache then ForumRunner is the better choice.

Comment

• CygnusFTK
          • Jun 2013
          • 5.0.X

Guh... FRUSTRATED!
          Last edited by CygnusFTK; Tue 27 Aug '13, 2:10pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...