Buying VBulletin and SMF to VB migration help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maqboolh
    • Jul 2013
    • 4.2.X

Buying VBulletin and SMF to VB migration help.

Hi, this is my very first post, hence sorry if it is going in wrong section.

I have few questions and seeking urgent help from you all VBulletin team. As of now i am running a forum which is having about 2000 articles and 5000 post. This domain is live since September 2011. CMS running is SMF 2.0.4. Now i want to move/migrate this entire forum on VBulletin 4.xx if possible (not on VB 5.x). Before i go for the same, i have few questions, please help.

1. Is it possible to migrate the entire date from SMF to VBulletin without loosing anything like User Database, changing thread date/time, etc ? How much will it effect me in Google as the URLs will be changed?
    2. I dont haven't done migration from SMF to VB, hence i want someone from VB team to do the same for me. What will be the charges?
    3. I need just VBulletin Forums license, not the entire suite including Blogs, CMS, Mobile Suite, etc. ONLY FORUMS. How much will it cost and where can i buy it?

Please reply soon. Thank you....
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

1. Your URLS will change, not much we can do about it.
    2. We don't provide a migration service.
    2. We only sell vBulletin 5 licenses. It will give you access to vB2/3/4/5 and you're free to use the version you want. If that is vBulletin 4, you'll use the suite, and to that, you'll be able to disable unwanted options after.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...