X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyo-dono
    • Dec 2010
    • 4.1.x

Which languages ​​are available?

Which languages ​​are available or planing in vB5?
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

Currently vB5 is only available in English. Work is being done on German, French, Spanish and Arabic. And no, there is no release date available yet.

Comment

• saim45
      • Jul 2013

Englisg language is only available and international language .

Comment

• feldon23
        • Nov 2001
        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by TLMD
        Currently vB5 is only available in English. Work is being done on German, French, Spanish and Arabic. And no, there is no release date available yet.
        vBulletin used to be very well supported in German and Spanish, and had over 50 languages contributed by members. For vB5, they decided to support all other languages entirely in-house. So far, they've got nothing to show for it.

Comment

• TLMD
          • Sep 2012
          • 5.6.X

I am pretty sure anybody could start translating vB by their own, however, this is a lot of work many people are not willing to do. That is why I mentioned the four languages that are planned to be released by vB/IB over the next couple of month.

Comment

• feldon23
            • Nov 2001
            • 3.7.x

Originally posted by TLMD
            I am pretty sure anybody could start translating vB by their own, however, this is a lot of work many people are not willing to do.
            Over 100 translationsDozens of tra?They were with vB3.5+ and vB4. Wonder what changed. weere

Are vB EVER going to fix this jumping around bug?!!?!?!?! Trying again in a text editor...

Over 100 translations were submitted for vB3.5+ and vB4 by end users. Wonder what changed.

Comment

• TLMD
              • Sep 2012
              • 5.6.X

The future will show how many languages will be available for vB5. As for now I am hoping to see the four basic ones soon, and since I currently don't need Swahili I am fine with that.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
                • Jul 2008

vB 5.0.3 was the first version to have official support for multiple languages, and it will be 5.0,4 or later with official support for RTL languages. It would not have been helpful to release languages before the software could use them. I expect we will start to see them soon now that the software can take advantage of them.

Comment

• darkdiver
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 3.6.x

so until vB 5.x is not working in german we all have to stay on 4.x or 3.x. You leave a big market without trying to support them I suppose in this way maybe you will loose customers.

Comment

• Mark.B
                    vBulletin Support
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by darkdiver
                    so until vB 5.x is not working in german we all have to stay on 4.x or 3.x. You leave a big market without trying to support them I suppose in this way maybe you will loose customers.
                    Please associate your forum account with your vBulletin license.
                    MARK.B
                    vBulletin Support
                    ------------
                    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
                    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Hartmut
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 4.2.x

We are working on the german translation for vB5 and should be finished soon, also there is german ticket and german forum support available already.
                      No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• darkdiver
                        • Feb 2004
                        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Mark.B

Please associate your forum account with your vBulletin license.
                        i will do this if i need support from you. Otherwise i loose my support from the german team, right?

Comment

• waqarhassan41
                          • Aug 2010

i am sure its only in English

Comment

• waqarhassan41
                            • Aug 2010

i will do this if i need support from you. Otherwise i loose my support from the german team, right?
                            i think u not loose any support thanks

Comment