Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelbl
    • Oct 2010

chat room

Is there any kind of real time chat available with vbulletin- I still have old 3 version, and will be upgrading as soon as money permits.. still don't know if I'll upgrade just the forum, or go for the cms instead etc.. I really don't like running any kind of mods, and haven't had the pleasure of trying the latest forum software as an admin only as a user on here.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

We do not include any real-time chat features in the software. However there are several addons available at vBulletin.org as well as commercial addons that provide this functionality.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Drucifer
      • Aug 2004
      • 5.5.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      We do not include any real-time chat features in the software. However there are several addons available at vBulletin.org as well as commercial addons that provide this functionality.
      Any of them work in vB v5.6.2?

Drew
      Running vB v5.5.4 at Mets Global

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

Originally posted by Drucifer
        Any of them work in vB v5.6.2?
        We don't test add-ons against new releases. Indeed, we don't test or support add-ons at all. The only way to check is to look in the relevant thread on vbulletin.org and see what people say. Alternatively, back up your site and try installing it. If it's a commercial release you can ask the authors.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...