X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deanjhamer
    • May 2013
    • 5.0.X

Am I stupid?

I think I'm being a bit stupid here.... I am trying to buy vBulletin but when i do I end up in a loop.

I start the process by putting vBulletin 5 in my basket, I then input my personal details then my card details. I go through everything and accpet the terms and conditions, this then takes me back to the beginning and tells me "You must be logged in to receive bulk discounts based on previously owned vBulletin licenses." I don't own or never have owned vBulletin licenses before, I just want to buy the thing and get going

Regards,

Dean
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Are you trying to purchase an upgrade, or a new license?

Comment

• deanjhamer
      • May 2013
      • 5.0.X

New license. I have a ticket open with Susan but I am getting about | | this much help. Two days I have been waiting to buy this product, it doesn't help the fact you don't seem to have any support people in my time zone.

I tried 3 different machines, cleared my cache, tried to purchase in Internet explorer, google chrome and firefox. I have all so tried in incognito mode but still no result.

Comment

• rob275
        • May 2013
        • 5.0.X

No you're not stupid, it's broken I cant pay with any payment method. Paying by card just puts you in to a neverending loop and paypal brings up an error.

Comment

• Christine Tran
          vBulletin Support Manager
          • May 2012

Hi- We apologize for the inconvenience. We are having issues with our payment gateway and is currently being worked on. We will notify you once the issue is resolved.

Comment

• deanjhamer
            • May 2013
            • 5.0.X

I needed this software on Thursday I am now 3 days behind schedule. I must admit it is putting me off purchasing.

Comment

• deanjhamer
              • May 2013
              • 5.0.X

Has this been fixed yet?

Comment

• yv3013
                • Jan 2013

<Removed by Moderator>
                Last edited by BirdOPrey5; Sun 2 Jun '13, 2:45am. Reason: Not allowed here.

Comment

• I, Brian
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 3.6.x

Nope, just had the same issue. They're using Magento, though, which explains it. Web developers always recommend using Magento, because they are then hired to take care of it's continual problems.

Comment

• OhioDave
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2012

Take this time to read the reviews and feedback for vb5.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...